Taller invites dynamic, experienced, and creative Teaching Artists to apply for our in-school residencies in Philadelphia public schools, as well as our in-house after-school programs, and programs in outside community centers. We seek Teaching Artists that work in (but are not limited to) the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts, including painting, ceramics, and collage
- Digital Media, including animation, photography, and web design
- Theater, including writing, acting, and storytelling
- Dance, including hip hop and Latin dance
- Music, with focus on Puerto Rican/Latin music
Each residency is unique and developed to meet the needs of the individual school or community center. Residencies generally range in length from 3 to 6 months and are planned in collaboration with Taller, the partner organization, and the Teaching Artist.
Contact Outreach Director Dora Viacava and provide your contact information and résumé. We will add you to our database and contact you when opportunities arise. Please note that all Teaching Artists working with children will need to have or get current (within one year) child abuse, criminal, and FBI clearances, as per Pennsylvania state law.
For more information, contact Dora Viacava by phone at 215-426-3311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org