Taller offers guided neighborhood tours, gallery tours, hands-on art workshops, and themed lectures to school, university, and community groups on site at our El Corazón Cultural Center. These programs emphasize the vibrant and living traditions of Latino and Puerto Rican art, as well as Taller’s history and the role it plays in our local community.
We encourage visitors to come to Taller and visit our gallery, gift shop, and facilities. Our hours of operation 10 am – 6 pm Mon-Sat and parking is free for Taller’s visitors. For a guided tour, refer to tour packages. (below)
Directions and more information about Taller is here.
Minimum number of persons is 5, minimum cost $25
- Minimum number of persons is 5, minimum cost $45
Minimum # of persons is 10, minimum cost $170
For more information or to make a reservation email or call Dora Viacava, Outreach Director at 215-426-3311 x1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule a tour or workshop, please provide us with:
- Three possible dates and times for the tour and workshop.
- The package number with details on the tour and workshop you want. We will need to know if you want the tour in Spanish, English, or both.
- The age range of your group.
- And of any special needs or requirements, your group may have.
*Gated parking is available at the rear of the building. Use the call box to gain entrance.
We will send you an invoice requesting a nonrefundable deposit of $50 to hold your reservation. The deposit will be applied to the final bill. *We will only charge for the persons who will come and participate once the tour minimums are covered.