2600 N. 5th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19133
Directions for taking the #47 bus to Taller, click here.
New Building and Gallery Hours
The building is partially open to the public. Call for an appointment. See below for gallery hours.
Beginning Monday, July 13, our gallery reopened to the public and will run at a limited capacity from 1 PM to 4 PM. To guarantee security, safety, and a quality experience, visits will be carefully regulated.
Requirements for entering the building
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- The physical distancing of six feet must also be maintained.
- No one with exhibiting flu-like symptoms including coughing, shortness of breath with fever will be allowed to enter.
- General information (215) 426-3311
- Education program (215) 423-6320
The building is entirely wheelchair accessible with 48″ wide ramps and 40″ doorways. Bathrooms stalls are wheelchair accessible. We also have a bathroom with a changing table for parents with infants. We will make efforts to make programs and services available to all our patrons no matter their need. Please contact us at 215.426.3311 to discuss accommodations.
Rental and Tours
- For scheduling group tours and workshops, contact Dora Viacava at 215.426.3311 x1005.
- For facility rentals, contact Carlos Pardo at 215.426.3311 x2005.
Taller is closed in observance for these holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Last Day of Spring Break (according to Philadelphia School District Calendar)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day