Taller Puertorriqueño’s Hours & Info
As we have been prioritizing the health and safety of our staff, visitors, and community, Taller Puertorriqueño has been operating as a virtual and limited access workplace, modified from time to time as regulations change. Learn more about our procedures here
2600 N. 5th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19133
Directions for taking the #47 bus to Taller, click here.
Phone (215) 426-3311
Free visitor parking is available in the rear of the building
Current Building and Gallery Hours
The gallery and GIFT SHOP HOURS are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 1 – 4 PM; Wednesday 1 – 6 PM.
Requirements for entering the building
- Masks must be worn at all times in the building.
- Physical distancing of six feet must also be maintained.
- No one exhibiting flu-like symptoms including coughing, shortness of breath, or fever will be allowed to enter.
The building is entirely wheelchair accessible with 48″ wide ramps and 40″ doorways. Bathrooms stalls are wheelchair accessible. We also have a bathroom with a changing table for parents with infants. We will make efforts to make programs and services available to all our patrons no matter their needs. Please contact us at 215.426.3311 to discuss accommodations.
Rental and Tours
- For scheduling group tours and workshops, contact Dora Viacava at 215.426.3311 x1005.
- For booking and additional information about deposit contact Dominic Moret at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215.426.3311; x2005 – learn more.
Taller is closed in observance for these holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Last Day of Spring Break (according to Philadelphia School District Calendar)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day