Rent our Facilities
Taller Puertorriqueño in the El Corazón Cultural Center offers the best amenities and flexibility in its spectacular rental spaces in North Philadelphia. With multi-purpose spaces, convenient parking, conference rooms, and much more at reasonable rates.
Spaces can be rented on an hourly, daily, weekly, or longer-term basis. We have areas that are perfect for performances, rehearsals, meetings, mixers, and other various social, professional, and cultural events.
- Dance Studio
- Conference Rooms
- Professional sound and lighting equipment
- LCD projector
- Video displays/
- Tables and chairs
- Private Parking
- Fully wheelchair accessible
We offer discounts for nonprofits, local community members, and Taller members.
The building is entirely wheelchair accessible with 48″ wide ramps and 40″ doorways. Bathroom stalls are wheelchair accessible. We also have a bathroom with a changing table for parents with infants. We will make efforts to make programs and services available to all our patrons no matter their needs. Please contact us at 215.426.3311 to discuss accommodations.
As COVID restrictions are lifted, Taller’s facilities are again open for some rentals provided renters commit to follow current health regulations.
Important Please Read:
- Taller requires a deposit of half the amount of the rental upfront to hold the date. Full payment must be received no later than three business days in advance to the event. If not paid the reservation will be released and the deposit returned.
- The Taller Puertorriqueño does not provide a sound engineer for events in our theater. We recommend that any audio visual technicians hired should visit the Taller prior to the event to look at our equipment.
- Once we receive the request we will contact you to make an appointment to have a tour of the spaces.
- Taller has a max capacity of 300 people in our largest space.
For booking and additional information please fill out the form below or contact the Rentals Manager José Antonio Santiago Benítez during his work hours (Tuesday- Friday 1-9pm and Saturday 10-6pm) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215.426.3311 x2005.