We are joining our community and committing to doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our Gallery and Gift Shop are remaining open for the time being. We will continue to monitor the situation and will honor official and City guidelines to act accordingly.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have increased cleaning efforts, disinfecting all public, handles and office spaces. All surfaces—door handles, tables—are wiped down daily with anti-bacterial cleaners.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up to encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- We are keeping abreast of recommendations from City and CDC officials and will keep staff, participants and the public informed of any changes.
- We will follow recommendations to close down programs or larger public events as per City official’s recommendations. So far, we do not have any events scheduled that fit the criteria of large events.
- Similarly, if we need to work from home, we will make those determinations based on expert recommendations. But, if we have to go that route, we will, to the best of our ability provide staff, the public and participants with adequate warning.
The City has not asked for organizations to cancel events, so for the time being, after-school programs will continue until we hear differently from either City or School officials.
We will notify you of any changes. We will update our website, send out emails, and send messages on our social media platforms. So, stay tuned.
The Center for Disease Control also offers information, updates and guidance. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
We care about our audience, our artists, staff and community and wish you all the best as we navigate precaution, emotional and physical well-being and embrace our verve for living and loving and connecting with one another.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email: 215-426-3311 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org